Washington Series Sliding Glass Doors
The Washington Series patio door gives you the maximum in energy savings, yet still has one of the largest glass areas of any door in the industry – allowing for a great view of the outdoors.
Available in five stock sizes, it can also be custom made to fit virtually any opening. Strength, durability and ease of operation are only a few of the features on the Washington Series patio door.
A patio door must be easy to operate, but it also needs to be very secure. With a keyed lockset, thumb-turn deadbolt and kick lock, Washington Series incorporates three totally separate locking points to ensure your family’s security.
The substantial amount of glass in a patio door means that you need an energy-efficient door to help minimize drafts. Washington Series offers a variety of dual- and triple-glazed options to suit any climate and budget.
Washington Series patio doors are available white, tan or four interior woodgrains and twelve exterior colors. There are also a variety of hardware colors and finishes to help you design the perfect patio door for your home.
All Washington Series Patio Doors feature:
- Heavy-duty, reinforced main frame
- Thermally-efficient vinyl sill available in white, tan and aluminum-look laminate.
- Superior roller system that is non-corrosive and made from technologically-advanced composite material
- Custom sizing available to create the perfect fit for your home
- Heavy-duty, easy gliding screen, which snaps into a dual-track system after installation and stays in place
- Full-length interlock system for door panels at the meeting rail
- 5¼” jamb thickness, perfect for replacement applications
- Available with White, Tan, Nickel, Brass or Antique Brass hardware
- Standard 5′, 6′ and 8′ two-panel and 9′ and 12′ three-panel doors
Jefferson Series Sliding Glass Doors
Selecting the best patio door for your home is easy when you have three superb styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French. Each Jefferson Series Door is beautifully detailed to achieve a distinctive look while providing a powerful shield against inclement weather and energy loss. Promenade also incorporates Alside’s more than 65 years of manufacturing excellence, further assurance of lasting quality and value.
Precision-built with premium vinyl construction, ultra-efficient insulating components and high-performance glass, Jefferson Series delivers all the “must-haves” in the ideal patio door. The heavy-duty mainframe and sash, multi-chambered extrusions and steel-reinforced interlocking meeting rails ensure superior structural integrity and durability, as well as increased insulation. The ultra-premium construction delivers a markedly smooth, easy-touch glide – along with easy field installation. This superbly built door will infuse your home with the warmth and beauty of natural sunlight, while protecting it from harsh weather elements.
All Jefferson Series Sliding Patio Doors are protected by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*.
*See printed warranty for details.
All Jefferson Series Patio Doors feature:
- Three distinctive styles to choose from: Contemporary, Classic and French.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for added strength
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures easy and quiet door operation
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen features four adjustable rollers for smooth gliding
- Available in 2-, 3- and 4-panel configurations
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
Value Series Sliding Glass Doors
Our most popular sliding patio door model, the 312 is available in widths up to 12′ with a standard height of 6’8″. The 312 offers the most cosmetic upgrades of any door we offer, with three interior wood finishes and a Clay or Bronze exterior (all finishes on white doors only). The 312 is also available in custom sizes. The 312 is also available with blinds-between-the-glass and is offered in white, almond and clay.
All Value Series Patio Doors feature:
- Reversible sliding panels install to open either left or right
- Both panels come reinforced with steel for extra strength
- Door frames come fully welded, fully assembled and complete with screen
- Interlocking panels virtually eliminate air infiltration
- Warm-Edge sealant system with 7/8″ tempered glass for reduced condensation and energy savings
- Screen included and fits easily on site*
- Comes standard with deluxe color matched hardware