A first-of-its kind solution, the ASCEND Composite Cladding System is in a class by itself with a tall profile and deep wood grain at a great value. With ASCEND, your home’s exterior will have the high-end look and beauty of real wood.
Available in 20 on-trend, fade-resistant colors, ASCEND provides the strength and performance of proven composite materials. It also offers long-lasting elegance and a lifetime limited warranty that ensures minimal maintenance, including never needing a costly paint job.
Ascend brings together beauty, simple installation and a low total installed cost to create compelling value for homeowners, homebuilders, installers and remodelers.
Introducing ASCEND Composite Cladding by Alside, a first-of-its-kind solution that combines beauty, performance and easy installation for the best overall value on the market.
With tall exposures and the deeply grained look of real wood, ASCEND is available in 20 colors and captures the high-end aesthetics today’s homeowners demand. Keeping that “just-installed” look for as long as it’s up, ASCEND requires minimal maintenance, day after day, year after year.
Learn more at ASCENDCompositeCladding.com.
- Available in 20 fade-resistant colors with multiple compatible trim, window and accessory options
- Features GP2 technology that provides Class A fire rating for flame spread and smoke developed, and R-2 thermal resistance
- Offers self-aligning stack lock that makes it simple to install that requires no sealing, touching up, joint flashing or caulking
- Patenteded (GP)2 Technology—Glass-Reinforced Polymer and Graphite-Infused Polystyrene—provides a Class A Fire Rating for both flame spread and smoke developed, strong wind load performance and impressive impact and R-2 thermal resistance
- Light weight and easy handling, plus its self-aligning stack lock makes it simple to install. Additionally, no sealing, touching up, joint flashing or caulking is required – meaning less mess and waste
- Multiple compatible trim, window and accessory options are available for a finishing touch at a variety of price points
A. REINFORCED NAIL HEM
for increased wind load resistance (up to 180 mph)
B. STACK LOCK
for easy installation
C. (GP)² TECHNOLOGY
for a Class A Fire Rating and lower expansion
D. 7" FLAT FACE AND CEDAR MILL GRAIN
for better replicate look of wood
E. VERSATILE 3/4" PROJECTION
is compatible with both standard and architectural accents
F. SHARP BUTT EDGE
better replicates the look of real wood
G. FORGIVING HANG
conceals minor wall imperfections
H. 20 LOW-GLOSS AND LOW-MAINTENANCE COLORS
to match any homeowner’s style